dinsdag 9 augustus 2011

Noodleheads gathered clutch

On Sunday I made my second gathered clutch, using Noodleheads tutorial, which you can find here: Noodlehead: gathered clutch tutorial

I used a linen fabric with a nice print for the exterior, the card pocket and the divider pocket. For the lining I used a purple coton fabric. Here are some pictures.

Front:
Back:

Inside:



I'm quite satisfied with the result, but inserting zippers is still tricky for me. I always have the same problem when sewing the whole thing together. This is what happens:


I know I should sew right next to the zipper tabs, which I try, but I just don't succeed. I guess because the fabric sandwich is too thick or I don't have enough space next to it (and will be sewing nothing). So... Any suggestions are welcome.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten