woensdag 3 augustus 2011

Jewelry!

Today I made some jewelry. First I made some necklaces with wooden beads, with a vintage touch. I made one thinner and shorter version in red, as you can see here. The diameters of the beads range from 12mm to 20mm. It is 42cm long.
The other one I made in teal and is a bit longer and thicker. The beads range from 8mm to 30mm and the necklace has a total length of 50cm. Here is a picture.
Next, I made some earrings. First, I made a pair of red ones, a custom order for a friend:
Next, I decided to use the Czech teal glass bell flower beads I ordered some time ago on Etsy. I made three different types of earrings, as you can see below:


As I needed something nice to display the earrings, I created some cardstock earring cards. I did this just by cutting some cardstock, folding it twice, poking two holes in it and finishing of by decorating it with a butterfly and my name. Easy peasy ;) And it looks good. On the back side I wrote the url of my blog.

P.S.: If you're interested in buying a necklace or a pair of earrings, just send me an e-mail: tiens (dot) hands (at) gmail (dot) com.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten